DR FRITZ’S 10 UNUSED KEYS TO SUCCESS
Success does not always require amazing new ideas.
It simply may require the use of some neglected, principles.
I found these online:
Here are “10 Unused Keys to Success” by management guru Dr. Roger
1. The greatest rewards begin when we change from “What’s in it for
me?” to “How can I help you?” (The basis for true customer
2. The best motivator of people is not money but genuine benefit.
3. To avoid failure is to limit accomplishment. (Avoiding failure
is not the same as success.)
4. Confidence grows with achievement.
5. Always look for what’s wrong before who’s wrong.
6. The key to accountability is: Who will do what by when?
7. Brainpower without willpower is no power.
8. Cooperation is spelled “WE.”
9. Thinking is the hardest work there is. Don’t avoid it.
10. Competence without accomplishment is worthless. (Intentions
have no value without results.)
These may apply to any relationship, work environment, situation or atmosphere. When you sit back and think about it, you start you reevaluate the possibilities.
- Be Blessed, Be Bold, Be Inspired and Be Powerful